Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Psycho what?

Editor's note: An additional essay in brief on INTPs here

Took up the Myers-Briggs test again this year for the fun of it. The last time I put myself through the paces was recorded here.

There has been no change from the last instance and my equilibrium is somewhat buoyant at INTP. It has become less incredulous that a different vowel precedes my intuition (N) these days and I wear my absentminded perception (P) with a pride which my proverbial poker-in-arse Judging (J) persona would have dismissed as lazy. Having said that, remnants of the J must still be around, lingering somewhere on my person as there have been times when I've had to remove the said poker to accommodate characters I would have otherwise point-blank refused to talk to.

To find out if your lifestyle is killing you your personality, you can risk your hand here.

No comments: