Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Essence for dog

My poor doggy has been infested with ticks and fleas. Washing and scrubbing with commercial anti-tick shampoos only seemed to increase the ticks' reproductivity so I had to resort to the ultimate anti-tick wash.

Although the tick-wash worked its magic, since Sunday my dog has been melancholic and emo, if a dog could ever be one; this coming from a dog which if were human, would resemble an octegenarian prancing about in a rainbow coloured tutu. Yesterday I was worried that I had accidentally poisoned her using the tick-wash because she didn't give me her usual mad "high five" or try tattoo my legs with red streaks. I haven't heard a peep-squeak out of her when usually she maintains her high-pitched bark in annoyance at her own fur flying about in the cage.

She was so low in energy and so dull in expression that I reached for the first thing that came to mind.

Maybe there'll be a difference this evening.

Brands Chicken Essence; good for your dog; good for you.

No comments: