I have the following to sell in the next 2 months. My landlady obviously doesn't know a good deal when she sees one. I offered to sell her my furniture so she could in turn jack up her rental price for a "furnished room" cos at the moment it's priced for "unfurnished." She could've made a profit easy.
If you think you want any of them please just message else it'll all go to charity. Which means I lose it anyway without the dosh :p Just think how happy I'll be with 3 extra horse riding lessons.
1) ONE Study table - big lah; not super big; how big does it need to be??? It's like 2 and a half rulers long (the long ruler). FREE plastic chair and stationery.
2) ONE wardrobe - FREE 20 hangers
3) ONE bookshelf - FREE Cleo and one large pot of red poster paint
4) ONE 100% latex mattress FREE 3 pillows including The Nightmare Before Christmas round pillow
5) Low square table - Buy one get one FREE
6) 2 Cloth wardrobes - FREE full length mirror (or vice versa)
7) 2 Dustbins + pail - FREE tennis balls for your dog to chew
8) CD rack (50 CDs) - FREE extension cord
*Prices all negotiable but please play fair
*All items listed for FREE are subject to individual purchase while stocks last
* Subject to clause 2 the vendor may use to replace such free items no longer available with a large Rootbeer float