Monday, March 15, 2010

Psychonut

I like people to tell me what they're thinking.
Then I get to find out what people think about what they think they should be thinking about.

I like people to tell me why they think the way they do.
Then they subconsciously tell me why they are not thinking another way. Maybe they're scared to admit that the other way is also right because then they have to face up to why they chose the one right instead of the other.

I like people to tell me about themselves.
I like to hear what they think of themselves, to see if it matches with what others think of them and how they portray themselves to be. Do they walk the talk and talk the walk? Or do they just talk?

I like people to tell me what they think about me.
Then I can tell them they're wrong. Unless you say I don't understand Excell spreadsheets. In which case, you would be right.

I like people to tell me what they think I think about myself. 
Because it's always funny how people think they know everything there is to know and it's interesting to see what people think you think about yourself. Some people treat you the way they think you should be treated. Some treat you the way they think you want to be treated but if they do not know you, how can they treat you the way they think they should?

I like people. Because everyone thinks that they count but just don't believe it.

You count. Believe it. Now that you count, are you not compelled to act?

No comments: