Thursday, December 31, 2009

Exit strategy

Apparently approximately 2.5 million people in Britain would willingly trade a high flying job to clear manure and get kicked by perpetually PMS-ey equine. Even better, they would rather leave behind managing (supposedly) cerebrally competent homo sapiens to direct creatures that tap dance to every flying plastic bag and snort in wide-eyed fear at the gnarled shoe sitting in the drain, thinking that it may fall prey to the silent assassin.

I knew a horse called Tariq once, who stubbornly refused to step into any puddle on the ground because he couldn't see the bottom of it, but I digress.

Standing (or sitting as the case may be) at the cusp between 2009 and 2010, I have decided, if nothing else, to renew my riding lessons and find myself some velvet muzzle.

No comments: