Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ashley didn't tag me

Ashley said: "Rewrite the answers and repost. Tag me back, I wanna read yours too."

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
Can look good after a salon wash and massage

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I mumble

3. I've come to realize that all I really need:
I already have

4. I've come to realize that I've lost:
My stapler at work :(

5. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
People breathe down my neck in the train or while waiting in queue

6. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
I act exactly the same as when I'm sober

7. I've come to realize that money:
Can get you a window seat with Air Asia

8. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I'll be older than I am now

9. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
Shorter than I think I am

10. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
Superman, Indiana Jones and Batman

11. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
Sunday night.

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
Can be used for other things other than calling and texting

13. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the mornings:
My brain switches to autopilot until lunchtime

14. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I sniff menthol variations like a druggie

15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
My work

16. I've come to realize that my life:
Can be beautiful

17. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
Chilled Yeo's Green Tea (in the can)

18. I've come to realize that today I will:
Have to finish processing 37 files before I can go home

19. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
Be processing 37 files

20. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
Wonder why I didn't look through 37 files

21. I've come to realize that I really want to:
Learn how to make kuih lapis, sew a patchwork quilt and own a kimono dressing gown

22. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this is:
Someone like me

23. I've come to realize relationships are:
Sacrificial

24. I've come to realize that love:
Is sacrificial

25. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
May not hang out with each other

26. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
Are people I share food with

27. I've come to realize food is:
Glorious

28: I've come to realize that this weekend:
I will be doing what I've wanted to do in a long time

29. I've come to realize heartbreak:
Lasts longer than one would like it to

30. I've come to realize that the last person I liked:
May not have been the best thing for me

31. I've come to realize that my brother(s):
Is very good looking and... (insert accolades) and I'm very proud of him and I will personally slam the girl who dares break his heart into a brick wall.

32. I've come to realize that crying:
Can be used to one's advantage

33. I've come to realize that death:
Has lost its sting if you put your faith in Jesus

34. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
If?

35. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I do quizzes, tags and memes like this one

No comments: