Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love Bank

Jenny and I talked about the love bank today. It has 5 currencies:-

1) Acts of Service
2) Affirmation by Touch
3) Affirmation by Word
4) Gifts
5) Quality Time

Instinctively I know that Acts of Service go right over my head but thank you everyone who has ever given me a lift. If you do my dishes, please forgive me if I don't gaze adoringly at your 'Act of Service' but if you BUY me wellington boots *hint* I might name my first child after you (it's a joke, Pa!). Lack of Affirmation of Word is also one of the reasons why I have decided not to stay at my current job and I really, really, REALLY don't like it when anyone tells me "no" especially since I'm such a pessimist anyway and deciding anything is such a big step and I am in need of AFFIRMATION *hint!!*

No comments: