- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain debibo!
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of debibo!
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of debibo.
- The debibo-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand debibo-fights take place there every day.
- Debibo was the first Tsar of Russia.
- Early thermometers were filled with debibo instead of mercury!
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of debibo!
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as debibo.
- The first debibo was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
- The international dialling code for debibo is 672.
#2 is the reason why I'm nuts.
#4 is because debibos have got bad tempers.
#7 is the reason why Wooden-boy there got punished for lying
#1 is sheer genius