Monday, June 22, 2009

You never know

There are days when I love my work; there are days when one more incoming email could drive me to tears.

There are moments when I think I hate the smell of curry in my hair; there are hours where the Mamak stall is the best place to be.

There are days when friends annoy the heck out of you; there are lifetimes that get affected by friendships.

There are nights when being alone feels lonely; there are times when I need to get away from it all.

There are instances of both Pinky and the Brain.

There are constant fluctuations between 'endearing' and 'enduring.'

There are people of whom I've thought, "Not in a million years"... ... ... then someone says, "You should marry the most imperfect person you can live with" and all of a sudden things start making sense.

No comments: