Saturday, June 06, 2009

Diary-ing it in

I never understood the concept of 'me time.' I always thought my time was mine to use anyway I wanted to. That has since changed as circumstances do. My creative mind has been somewhat dulled into a juggling act of to do things that need to be completed. Lessons learnt in the past about word definitions namely "urgent" and "important" are proving very useful; what is important is not necessarily urgent and what is urgent is not necessarily important and I have to prioritise accordingly. As a self-confessed workaholic, the only thing keeping me from doing all nighters at the office is the even stronger desire to smell good in the morning. And for that I need a shower which means I need to go home.

I shall endeavour to allocate 'me' time. More importantly, I need God time.

No comments: