Saturday, May 23, 2009

I've seen better days

Looking through photos of the accident, 2 thoughts spring to mind:

1) I wish I had made someone taken photos of my bloodied jeans and arms and when my lip was still an open, bloody gap before it was cleaned and stitched up.

2) Comparing my post-accident with my pre-accident photos, I certainly have to say, in hindsight, that I consider my pre-accident self darn good looking! I moaned today that I had lived (and passed) my 'hey-day' hippie glory of cornrows and multiple piercings - I had to remove my 8 piercings for CAT scans and X-rays and all but 3 holes have officially shut. My cells regenerate fairly quickly even without the aid of birds' nest.

Heaven is a little far off to stir resolve to 'get going' with the daily mill but there's a Little White Dress from Dorothy Perkins that I have my mind set on...

No comments: