Monday, March 30, 2009

My-tunes

I was going to link You Tube here and show you my favourite song and then realised I had too many to choose from! I'll just list some of my all time favourites here in the hope that someone will burn them all for me onto a CD as the ultimate 25th Birthday present :D *HINT*HINT*

1. Beauty & the Beast - Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson
2. Blue Eyes Blue - Eric Clapton
3. Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
4. You Look Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
5. Earth Song - Michael Jackson
6. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
7. Life is a Journey - Richard Marx & Donna Lewis
8. Kiss from a Rose - Seal
9. Go the Distance -Michael Bolton
10. I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
11. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses
12. Somewhere Out There - Linda Rondstadt & James Ingram
13. The Way You Look Tonight - Elton John
14. Superman - Five for Fighting
15. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
16. Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
17. One in a Million - Bosson
18. Nobody Wants to be Lonely - Christina Aguilera & Ricky Martin
19. Will You Be There - Michael Jackson
20. Love Story - Taylor Swift

Bonus Tracks :p

21. Only a Woman Like You - Michael Bolton
22. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
23. Three Times a Lady - The Commodores
24. Four Seasons of Loneliness - Boyz II Men
25. Dancing in the Street - Martha & the Vandellas/ The Mamas & The Papas/ David Bowie/ Van Halen (any version really!)


Some boy *ahem* bands I won't list in my CD (in a last minute attempt to maintain my cool status) are 98 degrees (smile), N'Sync (bigger smile), 911 (scream), Westlife (screeaam), Boyzone (screeeeaaaaammmmmm)....... and Kavana (I can't believe I'm admitting this in public but there was just this irresistible mesh of eyelashes and piano).

If more than one person takes me up on this offer I'll just have x2 of my all time favourites!

No comments: