Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If I were a car...

On one of those days when I had nothing better to do, my mind started wandering away and narcisistically dreamt of what kind of car would best represent me. I happened to do this bit of day-dreaming aloud.

I always thought, rather cheekily, of myself as a Lamborghini Murcielago pictured below.

Tyng said, "No" outright, dashing my half-wit hope of being some 'arrogant arse.'




Tyng then suggested that maybe, I was more like the VW "love bug" 2000.

After some bickering, I reluctantly conceded.



And then...

tonight...

at the Phileo Damansara intersection...

we saw...

.........

The Peugeot 308!!!!

We both instantly agreed this was FAR more me. It's got the angsty side of the Lambo and the compact, non-threatening side of the VW. I was so excited I wound the window down to get a closer look at the car and then realized that the guy in the new Saga next to me was looking slightly irritated. Tyng and I gathered that it was because he had an inferior complex and thought we were only hyped up over imported cars which is very untrue. We had earlier concluded that if I were a Malaysian-made car, I would be the Satria.

No comments: