Monday, May 28, 2007

For Sonia

I was so inspired by a painting Sonia did for me, that I created a T-shirt design based on the same principles, with a bit of Salvador Dali thrown in...


The initial, scribbled draft which I felt compelled to do whilst listening to a sermon in church...


Add the outline after several pencil sketches to give it form. I have to admit, I like it in its 'limbo' form better... because here it looks like something I would like to colour if I were a 12-year old. Man, I should have made copies...


The complete, inked product. The paper is about A4 size. I've decided to name this design 'Sonia' in dedication of my friend.


My moniker in the tail. So I like it, but do you?

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Can you get me a tshirt then hun? your ways above mine not meaning to misquote bible just i aint got a clue... size 18...pretty pls?