Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bugs! Bugs!

I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.
I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse. I love my horse.

I dream of my horse. I lose sleep thinking of my horse (haven't lost appetite yet though). I buy carrots for my horse. I get jealous when my horse is ridden by someone else.I get posessive when someone else touches my horse. What will I do if my horse accepts someone else's carrots? My horse smells great. I drink 100 plus and I think I smell my horse. I smell my horse when I eat lunch and when I daydream. I get mad at flies that land on my horse. I don't get mad when my horse pees on me. Or spits. Or sneezes. Or steps on my foot. I don't have to kick my horse anymore to get her going. We have a connection. I practise riding my horse even when she's not around. I practise my rising trot on the train; yeah it does look a bit amiss. If my horse died, I'll cry. I don't mind that my horse has whiskers and it tickles when we smooch. I've stopped looking at other horses.

2 comments:

sophie said...

on the 'tag' that mentioned me.. of course I'm cool and unembarassing. geez. and you're the only one pretending. =P *smirks* no la.. I dont mean I REALLY dont like you except I never pretend not to like you wad, even though i think you are kinda wierd some times. and you can be quite mean to me sometimes. otherwise, I never said I dun like you. and just to brag.. did you know in Singapore I used to work with horses every saturday? You know right? I volunteered at the Riding for the Disabled Association of Singapore. So I taught disabled kids to ride. but I didn't get to ride myself la.. but I did get to groom the horses and all that. horses are nice but kinda dangerous eh? dont get too carried away ya? One kick and you could be dead really. And remember ya.. even Superman broke his back flying off a horse. =D And if you're nice to me for the rest of your life (and are a good girl in general) I will buy you a horse when I have money. How's that? =D I'm so nice. I know.

Debibo said...

you posted this comment in the wrong entry dumbo.