Thursday, December 21, 2006

Donkey days

My brother's birthday is tomorrow. I have to find a picture of a donkey big enough for him and his friends to pin tails on. I've just baked enough brownies to feed an army and it doesn't stop there. He's made plans and gave me instructions before I had even set foot in the car from the airport. I also need to make pizzas (with specifications), a volcano-shaped, chocolate birthday cake, chicken nuggets, fry homemade crisps, make manggo and lychee jelly in moulds, spaghetti bolognese, sausages and pineapple cocktail sticks... he even wanted fried chicken and chips on top of it but really, how much food can 10 kids eat??? I also have to organise games including pass the parcel, pinning the tail on Donkey, egg and spoon race etc etc.

Tonight I'm off to a high school reunion at some seafood restaurant or something.

No comments: