Friday, November 10, 2006

Running out of time

I sooooooo need a computer. Wait. No. I need a computer with internet connection. I need a computer with broadband internet connection!!!!!! It's so depressing sitting in the only internet cafe I know of that exists in this place called KL. I need to take a tube and a bus that almost never comes before I get to my destination and then muscle my way through lots of people who also want to use the internet. At this point, I don't care. AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes. Headache is overuling any smidget of sanity I might have regrown during my sleep, only for it to be smashed again when the junk of a bus doesn't arrive. Actually, not the bus driver's fault. More the bus owner. They're certainly not out to win our hearts, souls or affection. More like our money. Can you believe that they don't supply change so whether I have RM5 or RM1, I have to put the whole lot into the **** machine and how much is the fare? RM0.90!!!!! Argh. Like snarling at the bus driver will do me any good. I could feel my arteries bulging through the roof. As I chose to sit by the window, passers-by should hardly be surprised if the window pane suddenly went red with my blood gushing out from an already compressed head. Bla bla bla. I was going to come in and write such a nice blog about how I found this bookshop (actually Tim took me) where they actually sold Piper and Packer and Lewis and Grudem. I nearly cried with happiness and nearly hyperventilated with joy but remembered that I was in Malaysia where people would more readily dump me in a psycho ward than applaud my individuality.

I will get a computer. I will get a computer. *Sniffle* I want Tommy back. I want to see his furry face and heavy jowls and bury my face in his smelly coat even though it gave me hives for week. I miss his doggy breath and his drippy nose and I don't care how disgusting that sounds. Oh Tommy boy, when will I see you again?

No comments: