Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Summary

Hey guys, things have been pretty hectic around here. I'll be zoning out of London 20th September and arriving Kuching the next day. Then I'll chill back home (SIB! SIB!) over the weekend then my dad and I will fly to KL to look for accommodation. My new college will be near a YMCA so anytime people want to visit if I don't have space on my floor... you're more than welcome to crash with me, only I have no idea where I'll be staying. Studio flat, 2 bedroom, 2 bedrooms... who knows??!!?? Too many emotions running through my head and I don't want to turn my blog into a mush story hence the lack of blogging. But just to bring you up to speed, I have been crying the last week almost every day. There, that'll definitely keep b-o-y-s away from my blog. Hahahahahaha. Except Daniel. Right DANIEL??!!?? You'll always read my blog and tell Carly to read it too right? Okay, that was a bit too specific. But that's the problem, when my brain and my heart are not in the right gear, the car jump starts, jerks and then crashed into the car parked in front ( if you parked it too closely in the first place). So I will keep my head when all around me are losing theirs and I will keep afloat when all around me are sinking... yeah that's because I've got a wider expanse to cover surface area.

Anyway, wayward emotions aside, I'm getting into the hang of packing, repacking, buying more stuff and then repacking some more. I have a wish list from my brother I'm going to fulfill even if it means trekking goodness knows where just because I'm that sort of person. He's taking up art which is brilliant; I might frame his paintings on my wall and stick them on my fridge like a proud mum, only I'm his sister and I don't know if I'll have a fridge. It's so weird that I'll be living in KL for 8-9 months. in some ways that's perfect cos to me Malaysia means Kuching and besides the shopping and the zoo, I don't know what I'll find interesting in KL (sorry Wai Nyan, I'm sure you'll find me something exciting to dig my nails into). Also, it'll be nice to live in a place in Malaysia other than Sarawak (for those not in the know, it's the state where Kuching - city - is in). And there's a ballroom dancing association in KL and I'll be able to indoor ice skate, neither of which will be available in Kuching in huge quantities although my friend teaches ballroom. The next 2 years are sorted at least. Who knows what the years that follow will bring. But for now, I have to pack, say my goodbyes, try to hold back tears and then on the plane.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Maybe that'll get me extra peanuts, pillows and pineapple juice from the air stewardesses.

No comments: