Thursday, June 08, 2006

GET OUT of my head!!!!!

I've got another bad migraine and I feel like throwing up but I can't live three quarters of my life in bed (I already live half of it under the duvet) so I forced myself to get up, wash, eat and am now feeling sick. My arteries feel like bursting, I've got dull aches up and down my neck and my gut is churning digested chilli beef in pastry. The thought of it makes me even more sick so I'll try stop thinking. I really dislike popping pills to get rid of the pain but somehow, painkillers are the only way I can lead a semblance of a normal life. I've continuosly and consistently upped both my dosage and the level of medication from when I was about 8. It looks like I'll have to go through another level of painkiller metamorphosis unless I want to consume 1,500mg of something or rather. When will it stop?

No comments: