Friday, September 24, 2004

Life's little mysteries...

1. First Name: Deborah
2. Were you named after anyone? Probably either the judge in Judges or Rebekah's nurse, both from the Bible.
3. Do you wish on stars? Occasionally.
4. Which finger is your favorite? No favs. They're all pretty cute.
5. When did you last cry? Memory is fuzzy at the moment.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Yup :)
7. What is your favourite lunch meat? Iranian barbeque.
8. Any bad habits? Sticking my tongue out trying to taste something that isn't there.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? No CDs on the shelf.
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with YOU? If I were another person, I wouldn't know me so yeah, I'd be friends with me.
11. Are you a daredevil? Pure chicken.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I don't swear.
13. Do looks matter? Important but not the most important.
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? I make new words up all the time so most of my words sound stupid anyway.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Hopefully.
16. Do fish have feelings? Yeah, that's why they look sad all the time.
17. Are you trendy? I try stay out of fashion.
18. How do you release anger? Bottle it all in - I tend not to release private formalities.
19. Where is your second home? London.
20. Do you trust others easily? No.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Which stage of childhood? Probably books more than toys...
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Registration time.
23. Do you keep a journal? It's online and you're reading it.
24. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I'm learning.
25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? What's a mosh pit?
26. What do you look for in a person? I assume this question refers to males. I used to have a tangible list of 222 things but now it's all mental.
27. What are your nicknames? Debs, Debbie, Deb, Debo, Debster, Debbuh, Debbers, Deeba, Debibo, Haribo, Bebo...
28. Would you bungee jump? What do I get in return?
29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No laces to untie but if they had laces, no.
30. Do you think you are strong? No.
31. What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Anything chocolate, coffee, Baileys, pralines, NO strawberry or any fruity type ice cream.
32. What is your favorite colour(s)? Red, White and Black are tones, not colours.
33. How many wisdom teeth do you have? 4 I think.
34. Are you in love with someone? All the time.
35. How many people have a crush on you right now? Hopefully none.
36. Who do you miss most right now? My brother. Awesome dude.

No comments: